discuss the development of a culture of continuous innovation in a health care organization.
Assignment: HCA817 Module5 Innovation
ORDER NOW FOR AN ORIGINAL PAPER ASSIGNMENT : Assignment: HCA817 Module5 Innovation
Continuous improvement is a requirement for organizational survival; without it, health care organizations cease to exist. Developing a sustainable leadership culture means not only leading continuous innovation, but also fostering a culture of innovation that is ingrained in all of the stakeholders. In this assignment you will discuss the development of a culture of continuous innovation in a health care organization.General Requirements:
Use the following information to ensure successful completion of the assignment:
• Instructors will be using a grading rubric to grade the assignments. It is recommended that learners review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment in order to become familiar with the assignment criteria and expectations for successful completion of the assignment.
• Doctoral learners are required to use APA style for their writing assignments. The APA Style Guide is located in the Student Success Center.
• This assignment requires that at least two additional scholarly research sources related to this topic, and at least one in-text citation from each source be included.
• You are required to submit this assignment to Turnitin. Refer to the directions in the Student Success Center.
Write a paper (1,000-1,250 words) that discusses the development of a culture of continuous innovation in a health care organization. Include the following in your paper:
1. A discussion of how empowerment and shared leadership promote a culture of continuous innovation.
2. A discussion of why a culture of continuous innovation must include all stakeholders.
You must proofread your paper. But do not strictly rely on your computer’s spell-checker and grammar-checker; failure to do so indicates a lack of effort on your part and you can expect your grade to suffer accordingly. Papers with numerous misspelled words and grammatical mistakes will be penalized. Read over your paper – in silence and then aloud – before handing it in and make corrections as necessary. Often it is advantageous to have a friend proofread your paper for obvious errors. Handwritten corrections are preferable to uncorrected mistakes.
Use a standard 10 to 12 point (10 to 12 characters per inch) typeface. Smaller or compressed type and papers with small margins or single-spacing are hard to read. It is better to let your essay run over the recommended number of pages than to try to compress it into fewer pages.
Likewise, large type, large margins, large indentations, triple-spacing, increased leading (space between lines), increased kerning (space between letters), and any other such attempts at “padding” to increase the length of a paper are unacceptable, wasteful of trees, and will not fool your professor.
The paper must be neatly formatted, double-spaced with a one-inch margin on the top, bottom, and sides of each page. When submitting hard copy, be sure to use white paper and print out using dark ink. If it is hard to read your essay, it will also be hard to follow your argument.