Discuss Current Treatment Recommendations
The focus of the presentation must reflect current treatment recommendations from accepted professional organizations.
Presentations must be no more than twelve slides in a PowerPoint format with a Reference List in APA format.
1.Presents the case including CC, HPI, Hx, ROS and PE findings concisely
2. List possible differential diagnosis with supporting/excluding criteria.
3. What labs or tests are typically ordered concerning this condition? What results should the Does NP expect to see with this diagnosis?
4. What medications are typically prescribed for this condition? List specific drugs, starting doses, dose ranges, precautions to keep in mind when prescribing these drugs.
5. What are the outcomes expected or unexpected for this specific condition? Moreover, What patient outcomes will trigger a referral?
6. Provide patient teaching materials specific to their condition.
ORDER NOW FOR AN ORIGINAL PAPER ASSIGNMENT: Current Treatment Recommendations Discussion
You must proofread your paper. But do not strictly rely on your computer’s spell-checker and grammar-checker; failure to do so indicates a lack of effort on your part and you can expect your grade to suffer accordingly. Papers with numerous misspelled words and grammatical mistakes will be penalized. Read over your paper – in silence and then aloud – before handing it in and make corrections as necessary. Often it is advantageous to have a friend proofread your paper for obvious errors. Handwritten corrections are preferable to uncorrected mistakes.
Use a standard 10 to 12 point (10 to 12 characters per inch) typeface. Smaller or compressed type and papers with small margins or single-spacing are hard to read. It is better to let your essay run over the recommended number of pages than to try to compress it into fewer pages.
Likewise, large type, large margins, large indentations, triple-spacing, increased leading (space between lines), increased kerning (space between letters), and any other such attempts at “padding” to increase the length of a paper are unacceptable, wasteful of trees, and will not fool your professor.
The paper must be neatly formatted, double-spaced with a one-inch margin on the top, bottom, and sides of each page. When submitting hard copy, be sure to use white paper and print out using dark ink. If it is hard to read your essay, it will also be hard to follow your argument.